Basics: 3. Getting Started: Beginning of Semester Checklist
Complete the appropriate steps to prepare the course prior to student access for the new semester.
- Have you updated your Announcements and posted a welcome message?
- Have you added a syllabus to the course?
- Is the grading scale in your syllabus in line with your Grade Center?
- Have you managed your availability and due dates using the “Date Management” tool under Control Panel > Course Tools?
- Have you reset the Respondus Lockdown Browser on your tests for the Testing Center?
- Have you synchronized copied SoftChalk lessons?
- Have you recycled copied Turnitin assignments?
- Is your contact information correct?
- Have you checked your links and technical aspects to assure they are working?
- Is there publisher (third party) content that requires pairing?