Basics: Requesting a Course Copy
Past semester Blackboard content or shell content can be copied into next semester’s course. To make a request, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your complete course section information, including course, section and synonym in the email.
source course destination course
CSCI-2467-SHELL-2020 to CSCI-2467-001-12345-SP-2020
COLS-1101-010-24126-SP-2020 to COLS-1101-001-29704-SU-2020
- Have you been officially assigned to the destination course?
- Is there content in the destination course already? If so, all content copied into it will add to, or duplicate existing content.
- Are you completely ready to copy the content from the source course – is the content exactly what you want copied?
- Have you verified that all content transferred properly?
- Follow the checklist for Beginning of the Semester Checklist