Grading: Grading an Assignment
There are 2 ways to access submissions that need grading.
Quick access method
1. Go to Course Management>Grade Center and expand the menu by clicking the arrow. Select Needs Grading.
2. A list of items ready for grading will display.
Access through the Grade Center
- In the desired Grade Center column, ungraded assignments will be indicated by an exclamation point.
- Click the dropdown icon in the cell for the assignment to be graded and select View Grade Details.
3. Options for grading will appear:
View Grade Details- provides a look at the item to be graded, grade history, and other options pertaining to the grading process.
Exempt Grade - excuses the student from the requirement.
Attempt - a direct link to the item needing grading.
4. The submission will display in Annotate. An Attempt will look like this: