StudyMate: How to Create a StudyMate Project
- Within a content area of your Blackboard course, go to the Tools menu, then More Tools and select "Studymate Campus". Add or update the title and description as needed and click submit. This creates a link to StudyMate Campus. The tool is open to students and instructors. If this option is not in the menu, see the related article to turn on the tool.
- Locate the StudyMate Campus item recently added and click the link.
- Review the available tutorials as needed, and then click "Continue to StudyMate."
- Click "Create New Project" and enter in a name and description for your flashcards.
- Once the new project appears in your list, click "Edit" to begin adding facts, definitions or questions.