Grade Center: Creating an Extra Credit Column
A column that is included in the total computation and has a maximum score of 0. Extra-credit points are then assigned as needed and can only positively affect the grades.
- On the action bar, click Create Column
- Provide a Column Name
- Provide a Grade Center Display Name (optional)
- Select the other options as needed (Primary and Secondary grade display, and Category)
- Enter 0 in the Points Possible field
- Leave default to Yes to Include this Column in Grade Center Calculations
- Click Submit
Note: Extra-credit points will need to be manually entered in the Grade Center Column.