Grade Center: Downloading the Grade Center
Full or partial data can be downloaded and saved on a local computer and later uploaded for final recording.
- Select Full Grade Center. Locate the gray button on the far right side called Work Offline
- Hover over it and select Download
- Full Grade Center is the default setting. Leave it unless only partial data is needed.
- Delimiter Type is set to tab by default and is the necessary setting
- Include Hidden Information should be changed to "Yes"
- The Download Location is set to "My Computer"
- Do not engage the Browse button as it will only display the Content Collection
- Select Submit
- A gray DOWNLOAD button will display on a new page
- A download dialogue box will open
- Select "Save File" (Grade Center must be saved in .xls format, an Excel spreadsheet)
- Select "OK" to save (Files often go to the computer's Downloads file unless the browser was set up to download to another location)
The file name will always begin "gc_" and include the full ID of the course.
Many departments require a copy be sent to the office associate.