Grading: Locating Grades for a Student Who Left the Course Section

In the case of a student being dropped from one section, and re-enrolled into another section, transferring accumulated grades must be done manually.
To view the grades of any student, current or dropped, go to the full Grade Center.
Locate the Course Reports option:
From the dropdown menu, select View Grade History:
The Grade History page will display. On the right, use the dropdown menu to select a time period:
All the students' grades will display.
If the student transferred to another section, the grades will need to be added manually by the instructor.
Any tests or documents the student submitted requires assistance from the Faculty Assistance Center -

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us